At Tarzana Treatment Centers (TTC), a leading provider of integrated healthcare services,
we offer our patients the best in treatment, and no other competitor compares to our programs. Here, you will have a unique opportunity to work with a multidisciplinary team of professionals as you gain a wealth of experience and training in substance use disorder and mental health treatment.
Full time Clinical Supervisor needed for an innovative outpatient program that is contracted through the Department of Mental Health (DMH) located in the cities of Service Area 2 ( San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita, Glendale and surrounding cities) in a Primary Care Clinic setting. The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for ensuring clinical and administrative services are provided for patients in our DMH Outpatient Mental Health programs at our Northridge site. Provide overall supervision to all therapists, and MSW interns.
• Complies with State/Federal or Certification/Licensure training requirements.
• Supervises therapists to assure timely completion of work and adherence to program policies and procedures.
• Promotes the development of therapy/ case management skills and approaches through evaluations and assessments.
• Provides weekly, biweekly or monthly clinical supervision through documentation of assessment of professional competencies, clinical skills and recommendations through weekly meetings and direct and periodic observation.
• Review all DMH documentation developed by staff for accuracy and clinical appropriateness.
• Completes quarterly reports for supervision, training, compliance, discharges and admissions.
• Assigns new patients to staff caseloads and monitors ratio for state compliance.
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
Tarzana Treatment Centers, Inc. (TTC) is a full-service behavioral healthcare organization that provides high quality, cost-effective substance use and mental health treatment to adults and youth. TTC operates a psychiatric hospital engaged in detox and stabilization (this is not a locked facility), residential and outpatient alcohol and drug treatment centers, adolescent drug treatment centers and family medical clinics. All patients served are voluntary. All facilities are licensed and certified by the State of California and the County of Los Angeles. We are accredited by The Joint Commission. Since 1972, we have provided a comprehensive continuum of healthcare services.