Clinician 2 – TAY MH LGBTQ Program|
Bill Wilson Center
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Jun 18, 2020
||- n/a -
||Depending on experience.
||US - California - Santa Clara
||- n/a -
We have a wonderful opportunity for a Clinician 2 in the TAY MH LGBTQ Program. The Clinician 2 provides culturally appropriate and affirmative mental health treatment to LGBTQ+ youth, including homeless and former foster youth. The Clinician provides assessment services, then creates and implements a client-centered, holistic care plan including individual and family therapy, skills development, and clinical case management services. Services are community-based and provided both at the office and in settings that best meet client needs such as their home, school, or community location.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• 100% employer paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program
• Extensive training opportunities in evidence-based practices
• Dedicated Individual and Group BBS Clinical Supervision
• Generous Personal Time Off (PTO) Plan and 12 Paid Holidays
• Flexible schedules available dependent on program needs
• Mileage and cell phone reimbursement.
• Free staff Wellness Program and Activities!
• Flexible Spending Account for Health and Dependent Care and Commuter Benefits, Voluntary Short Term Disability, Supplemental Life Insurance, Voluntary Accident Insurance
• Retirement Plan with discretionary Employer Contribution
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide mental health intake & assessment, case management & referral services in LGBTQ Transition Age Youth (18 - 24) program; in-home & on-site
• Assist youth in developing & implementing an individualized care plan to meet mental health needs, long-term housing & independent living needs; assist with skills-building including parenting skills as well as developing educational & vocational plans.
• Must meet agency & County of Santa Clara mental health standards & deadlines for all documentation, statistics & reporting.
• Participate in program day time and after hours crisis on-call rotation. Additional stipend provided.
• Mentor Mental Health Specialists and LGBTQ Outreach Counselor to support client needs.
• Participate in agency LGBTQ workgroup and program initiatives to support continuum of services for youth.
• Provide outreach and engagement services at Connections, our LGBTQ Drop-In Center
• Attend meetings and trainings as required
• Participate in Quality Improvement & Safety activities & initiatives
• Ensure that site is neat and tidy and report all maintenance or safety issues to manger or Facilities Manager immediately.
• Participate in agency Program Quality Improvement activities and initiatives
• Participate in agency Safety initiatives and proactively report safety issues to management immediately
• Regular attendance is a requirement of the position.
• Other duties as assigned.
M.A. Behavioral Science (Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, etc.);one to four years related experience and/or training; must be registered with BBS (or eligible to register and registered within 30 days of hire).Knowledge of SCC Mental Health systems (Medi-Cal) and documentation procedures highly desired.Bilingual (English/Spanish or English/Vietnamese) communication skills highly desired!
For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume to:
FAX: (408) 244-4022
Please indicate which job you are applying for in subject line.
For a full job description please visit - http://www.billwilsoncenter.org/bwc_jobs/