BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SUPERVISOR
The Family Center’s service array includes integrated Outpatient Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment, Legal Services, as well as a wide range of supportive services to assist clients with meeting their treatment and life goals. The agency serves over 1,500 adults and children/youth annually. The Behavioral Health Supervisor supervises a team of six Behavioral Health professionals delivering integrated treatment services to adults and youth with co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders. The Behavioral Health Supervisor reports to the Director of Treatment Services. S/he supervises a team of six treatment professionals. This position is Tuesday - Saturday.
• Hire, train, supervise Masters-level Therapists and Certified Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselors providing treatment services for adults and children with SMI/SED/SUD/
• Ensure all care delivered by team meets all Trauma Informed Best Practice criteria.
• Ensure all care implemented by team is fully integrated with care provided by agency supportive service teams and services of collaborating agencies and facilities.
• Implement agency Emergency Response protocols, supervising and supporting team members on call and providing backup as needed; ensure emergency team protocols meet expectations of NYS Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic regulations.
• Provide reflective supervision to all staff on a weekly basis, to promote development of clinical insight and intervention skill and to address burn out and self-care needs.
• Facilitate bi-weekly group supervision/case conferencing.
• Review cases with staff to ensure accurate assessment of client needs and appropriateness of intervention plan; collaborate with agency psychiatrist on cases as needed.
• Ensure staff deliver Evidence Based Models with fidelity.
• Fulfill administrative duties as needed, including quarterly reviews of case records and treatment plans.
• Ensure timely collection of project evaluation data by staff.
• Monitor program performance data and design and implement quality improvement efforts to address performance gaps.
• LCSW or LMHC
• Minimum 5 years of experience providing evidence-based therapeutic interventions to children and adults.
• Three years clinical supervisory experience.
• Experience implementing Trauma-Informed Care.
• Experience in an Integrated Care setting strongly preferred.
• Bilingual Spanish, a strong plus.
Please email resume with cover letter that includes salary requirements to email@example.com and put “Behavioral Health Supervisor” in subject line.
The Family Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Family Center is covered under FMLA.