PEER SERVICES SUPERVISOR
The Family Center’s service array includes integrated Outpatient Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment, Legal Services, as well as a wide range of supportive services to assist clients with meeting their treatment and life goals. The agency serves over 1,500 adults and children/youth annually. The Peer Services Supervisor supervises a team of Peer Specialists delivering supportive interventions to adults and children enrolled in TFC’s outpatient behavioral health services. The Peer Services Supervisor works closely with all members of the behavioral health team to ensure full integration of services. This is a full-time position. The Peer Services Supervisor reports to the Director of Supportive Services.
• Hire, train, and supervise Peer staff certified by NYS to provide support services for adults and children with SMI/SED/SUD/COD.
• Implement agency Emergency Response protocols, supervising and supporting team members on-call and providing backup as needed; ensure emergency team protocols meet expectations of NYS Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic regulations
• Ensure all care delivered by team meets all Trauma Informed Best Practice criteria.
• Provide reflective supervision to all staff on a weekly basis, to promote development of clinical insight and intervention skill, and to address burn out and self-care needs.
• Facilitate bi-weekly group supervision/case conferencing.
• Review cases with staff to ensure accurate assessment of client needs and appropriateness of intervention plan.
• Collaborate with other providers involved in client’s treatment plan to ensure integration of care across all systems.
• Ensure staff deliver Evidence Based Models with fidelity.
• Fulfill administrative duties as needed for compliance with all licensing bodies, including quarterly reviews of case records and treatment plans.
• Ensure timely collection of project evaluation data by staff.
• CASAC preferred (in addition to LMSW)
• Minimum 6 years of service experience with target population
• Minimum 3 years supervisory experience
• Experience with providing Evidence Based Models
Please email resume with cover letter that includes salary requirements to email@example.com and put “Peer Services Supervisor” in subject line.
The Family Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Family Center is covered under FMLA.