NURSE CARE COORDINATOR /CASE MANAGER SUPERVISOR
The Family Center’s service array includes integrated Outpatient Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment, Legal Services, as well as a wide range of supportive services to assist patients with meeting their treatment and life goals. The Nurse Care Coordinator/Case Manager Supervisor promotes an interdisciplinary approach to care and supervises a team of 4 care coordinators tasked with ensuring integration of services within the agency and with collaborating providers. The Nurse Coordinator and their team provides treatment education and support and is tasked with motivating patients to remain connected to all care, including primary medical care. The Nurse Care Coordinator also conducts screening for and identifies chronic health conditions, including metabolic disorders in treatment clients. The Nurse Care Coordinator reports to the Director of Supportive Services.
• Organize and lead in the execution of day-to-day patient care coordination.
• Provide consultation and education to members of the Treatment and Supportive Services teams relative to the coordination of care for patients.
• Ensure care meets all Trauma Informed Best Practice criteria.
• Promote an interdisciplinary approach to service care delivery.
• Supervise Case Managers.
• Work collaboratively with project leadership and supportive resources to ensure that patients have access to comprehensive patient and family educational programs.
• Collaborate with other members of the project team in the development, implementation, and ongoing review of policies, procedures, and standards of care for designated patient populations.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
• Certification in specialty area preferred
• NYS current nursing licensure
• Minimum 4 years of nursing experience, preferably including experience in an Integrated Care setting.
• Minimum 2 years of experience working with impoverished communities whose members are at high risk for chronic health conditions.
• Spanish bilingual, preferred.
Please email resume with cover letter that includes salary requirements to email@example.com and put “Nurse Care Coordinator/Case Manager Supervisor” in subject line.
The Family Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Family Center is covered under FMLA.