Clinical Director - (Signing Bonus) Inpatient Behavioral Health 103
Telecare is proud to have been recognized by The Bay Area Business Times as the 9th Best Place To Work In the Bay Area for 2020! This is the 18th time we have made the list!
As part of the Telecare family, Villa Fairmont is licensed as a 99-bed Mental Health Rehabilitation Center. It serves adults who have a history of serious and persistent mental illness with repeated hospitalizations.
Employment Status: Full-Time
APPLY HERE - https://apptrkr.com/1926660
In this mid-level management position and under the direct supervision of the Administrator, the Clinical Director provides leadership, coordination, and clinical supervision to the multidisciplinary team(s) and/or program(s). Assists Administrator with quality improvement duties.
• Two (2) years post-graduate direct clinical experience in a mental health and substance use setting
• Must have experience working with mental health and substance use consumers, families and advisory boards with mental health and substance use consumers, families, and advisory boards
• Masters or higher degree in Social Services
• One (1) year in a leadership role in a relevant setting (inpatient or outpatient setting, as appropriate)
• Current licensure/registration in the state of program operation (except for out-of-state applicants with existing licensure in good standing) as LCSW, LMFT, LMSW, RN, Ph.D./Psy.D.; in WA as LICSW, LMHC
• Sensitivity to multi-cultural populations and issues
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be CPR, Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI), and First Aid certified on date of employment or within 60 days of employment and maintain current certification throughout employment
• Demonstrates the company mission, purpose, values, and beliefs in everyday language and contact with internal and external stakeholders
• In conjunction with the Administrator, acts as the clinical authority of the program and establishes clinical systems and standards of care
• Provides a safe, effective, and efficient implementation of direct care in accordance with established policies, procedures, and standards of care
• Plans, organizes, directs, and controls clinical services and is responsible for the administrative functioning of clinical services departments
• Continually communicates with community partners and customers to ensure continuity of care for members served
• Ensures program functions smoothly within the larger behavioral health system by building and maintaining relationships with community partners
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, and/or changed at the discretion of management.
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
For the full job description and to apply, visit - https://apptrkr.com/1926660