Team Lead-Licensed (Full-Time Days) - Behavioral Health 204
Telecare is proud to have been recognized by The Bay Area Business Times as the 9th Best Place To Work In the Bay Area for 2020! This is the 18th time we have made the list!
Telecare Assertive Community Treatment program in Oregon (TACT), serves 150 adults ages 18-59 with serious mental illness working towards independent living.
APPLY HERE https://apptrkr.com/1925590
Employment Status: Full-Time
Days: Varies as needed
Under direct supervision of the Clinical Director/Administrator, this entry-level licensed management position supervises multidisciplinary teams, coordinates service needs, and collaborates with other services and agencies. Completes assessments and determines the appropriate level of services for new members.
• One (1) year of experience in mental health setting
• Licensed mental health professional as confirmed by state regulatory/licensing board (e.g., LCSW or LPCC) from the state of operation
• One (1) year supervisory experience or supervisory training within six (6) months of employment
• Sensitivity to multi-cultural populations and issues
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be CPR, Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI), and First Aid certified on date of employment or within 60 days of employment and maintain current certification throughout employment
• All opportunities at Telecare are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of the applicable post-offer physical examination, 2-step PPD test for tuberculosis, acceptable criminal background clearances, excluded party sanctions, and degree or license verification. Position requires driving, valid driver license, a motor vehicle clearance, and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual or local requirements may apply.
Community-based mental health experience preferred
• Outpatient clinic or community mental health service with two (2) years of direct clinical service
• Experience providing intensive case management and/or intensive community supports using psychiatric rehabilitation concepts
• Two (2) years of supervision post masters experience in behavioral health setting
Position requires transporting Members in own personal vehicle and driving for company business such as trainings, offsite meetings, etc. (acceptable driving record and vehicle inspection for safety)
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
For the full description and to apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/1925590