Indigenous Circle of Wellness is dedicated to providing quality mental health and wellness services to consumers seeking support that is grounded in Indigenous core values, social justice, and inclusion. We are seeking a Licensed Psychotherapist to be part of our team.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide psychotherapy services to individuals, children, families, groups, and/or couples in a culturally competent and inclusive manner.
- Conduct intake, assessment, and treatment plans for each client.
- Provide services from a client centered, relational, and holistic approach that focuses on clients strengths and their goals for treatment.
- Submit all documentation, including case notes, psychotherapy notes, appointment scheduling, payments received, and other client related information using assigned Electronic Health System and other software programs.
- Screen clients prior to scheduling appointments to determine a good fit or need to refer to another provider. Offer 10-15 minute phone screenings/consultations for potential clients.
- Refer clients to psychologist, psychiatry, medical professional and/or other services as needed.
- Attend case consultation meetings as needed or requested.
- Attend required training and meetings scheduled by supervisor(s).
- Adhere to all state board and professional legal and ethical standards.
- Provide workshops, training, presentations as assigned and agreed upon.
- Provide quality customer service and client care. Respond to all emails, phone calls, and other correspondences with customers/clients within 24 hours.
- Provide psychotherapy services to clients in-office and/or tele-therapy (online).