Bilingual Lead Facilitator|
Parents Anonymous Inc
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Jun 01, 2020
||- n/a -
||US - California - Claremont
||- n/a -
• Oversee and manage all Los Angeles Grants for Evidence-Based Parent Anonymous® Programs and other Counseling Services for Child Abuse Prevention & Intervention and Prevention & Aftercare in SPA 3 to ensure successful completion of all deliverables and objectives provided on Zoom and GoToMeeting during the pandemic.
• Responsible for attending all Contract & Grant Meetings and Coalition Meetings representing Parent Anonymous® Inc.
• Recruit, select, recommend for hire, train (8 hours using Parents Anonymous® Inc. Training Curriculum) and supervise all Adult Group Facilitators, and Children and Youth Group Facilitators for Parents Anonymous® Groups and maintain a pool of back up Staff.
• Recruit, train and support Parent Group Leader(s) (8 hours using Parents Anonymous® Inc. Training Curriculum) for Parents Anonymous® Groups.
• Supervise the operation of these weekly Parent Anonymous® Groups including staffing, support and development of Parent Group Leaders, site selection throughout SPA 3 and maintenance, distribution of Program Materials and supplies, providing guided practice & ensuring quality assurance.
• Review weekly group data through analysis of National Database Reports.
• Become a Parent Anonymous® Certified Trainer.
• Oversee, monitor and submit monthly billing for all grants and contracts managed.
• Ensure Monthly Group Themes are implemented.
• Plan and collaborate with all CA Sites on National Parent Leadership Celebration every February.
• Administer twice annually the Fidelity Tool and maintain a High-Fidelity Scores on the 15 Adult & 7 Children and Youth Group Standards of Practices.
• Facilitate Parent Anonymous® Adult and Children & Youth Groups in English and Spanish
• Develop and implement comprehensive Outreach Plan to increase and maintain attendance in Parents Anonymous® Group and Children and Youth Program.
• Develop and maintain excellent working partnerships with all funders and collaborative partners.
• Submit for approval in a timely manner all Travel and Other reimbursement Expense Reports.
• Create and maintain Referral Tracking Sheet to assess results of outreach, follow up on referrals, and contact with Parents who attend or do not attend Parents Anonymous® Groups and funded Programs.
• Administer National Parent and Child & Youth Outcome Survey twice a year to all Program participants.
• Write grant proposals and develop subcontracting opportunities to support existing and expanding activities to ensure achievement of the mission of Parent Anonymous®.
• Attend trainings, meetings and events as needed to increase competencies.
• Attend, summarize and train Staff on content of relevant webinars, and trainings provided by Parents Anonymous® Inc. and related entities
• Monitor and modify Structured Activities by 4 Developmental Groups for Fidelity to the 10 Goals of the Parents Anonymous® Children & Youth Groups.
• Establish new relationships and collaborations to raise awareness of Parents Anonymous® and create opportunities for collaborations and partnerships.
• Supervise Graduate students.
• Develop blogs, newsletter articles, flyers and other outreach materials.
• Maintain Ongoing Task List based on the S.M.A.R.T. Model with deadlines and results.
Must BE a LCSW or LMFT or BBS Registered ACSW or AMFT and Bi-lingual
? 3-5 years of clinical and coordinator experience supervising and training staff and managing contracts.
? Must embrace the theory of change of Parent Anonymous®
? Excellent writing and oral communications skills including grant writing, operations manuals, and program materials
? Quick learner, high intelligence, passionate, and team player
? Must have a car and can work remotely during the stay at home orders.
Name: Dr. Lisa Pion-Berlin
Address: 250 W First Street, Suite 250
Country: United States