Program Manager - LMFT, LCSW or LPCC required|
Bill Wilson Center
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||May 15, 2020
||Depending on experience.
||US - California - San Jose
||- n/a -
An exciting opportunity to support our services for transition-aged youth ages 16-25! The Program Manager provides clinical/managerial leadership and oversight to Behavioral Health staff in young adult programs including TAY, TAY LGBTQ, and Independent Living Program serving current and former foster youth. Reporting directly to the Division Director, the Program Manager collaborates closely with our other programs serving this population and this will perform the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Through Total Quality Improvement processes provide clinical oversight and program design to meet the services needs of all consumers served, with an emphasis on meeting the unique needs of youth/young adults age 16-25
• Coordinate client care and staff collaboration with program psychiatrist(s)
• Work closely with Drop-In Center for homeless youth to implement trauma-informed programming
• Collaborates with other BWC managers at the Enclave worksite to ensure continuum of services across site
• Develop and implement individualized training and professional development plans for staff
• Provide operational supervision and clinically-oriented support to Clinicians and Peer Mentor staff
• Conduct workshops and trainings to staff; ensure staff receiving required and recommended trainings
• Collaborate with Clinical Supervisor to ensure staff clinical growth and enhanced service delivery skills
• Provide day-to-day support for staff. Meet with staff regularly to review accomplishments, needs, questions, etc. Help staff grow in their positions.
• Conduct initial 6-month reviews for new hires and annual performance reviews for staff
• Approve financial requests for staff (i.e., mileage or reimbursement requests) and approve PTO requests and timesheets
• Disciplinary/Corrective actions for staff if needed. Bring any serious performance concerns to the attention of Human Resources
• Ensure that all services are focused on unique individualized care which embrace the Transformation Care Planning
• Maintain all Quality Improvement practices and Santa Clara County Policy and Procedures
o Provide ongoing tracking, support adherence
o Oversight of all clinical and fiscal audit standards per Program Practice
• Maintain appropriate documentation within Medi-Cal standards for behavioral health services and case management. Participate in audits as required – both internal and county.
• Maintain all Program Practices and Compliance Policy and Procedures per contract requirements and agency policies
• Ensure staff are meeting their required productivity goals
• Assist with data collection and provide reports as required and within deadlines
• Attend inter and intra disciplinary meetings representing Medi-Cal program and BWC
• Attend and participate in Santa Clara County Behavioral Health meetings and work groups
• Attend and participate in inter agency meetings and work groups
• Participate in agency Program Quality Improvement activities and initiatives
• Participate in agency Safety initiatives and proactively report safety issues to management immediately
• Ensure that sites are clean and orderly and report all maintenance or safety issues to Facilities Manager immediately.
• Regular attendance is a requirement of the position. Must be available overnight, weekends and holidays on rotating schedule for crisis/on-call as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Master’s in Counseling or other Behavioral Science, current BBS registration. LCSW, MFT, LPCC REQUIRED. Previous experience supervising staff required. Experience working for Medi-Cal Behavioral Health program preferably in Santa Clara County preferred. Experience working with culturally diverse youth and families required. CPR/First Aid Certification required. Valid CA drivers license w/access to a personal vehicle w/current Ins. Fingerprinting, TB test, Bilingual (Eng/Spanish) desired.
For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume to:
FAX: (408) 244-4022
Please indicate which job you are applying for in subject line.
For a full job description please visit - http://www.billwilsoncenter.org/bwc_jobs/