Mental Health Recovery Specialist (Full-Time Multiple Shifts) - NEW Mental Health Rehabilitation Center 378
Riverside | California | United States
Telecare is proud to have been recognized by The Bay Area Business Times as the 9th Best Place To Work In the Bay Area for 2020! This is the 18th time we have made the list!
As part of the Telecare family, the Riverside County Mental Health Rehabilitation Center (MHRC) is licensed as a 31-bed sub-acute residential program located in Riverside, CA. The program provides longer-term mental health recovery services 24/7/365 within a supportive, structured, and secure inpatient environment designed to help clients prepare to move to the community and/or lower levels of care. This program will be opening in May 2020.
Employment Status: Full-Time
Shift: AM, PM,or NOC
Days: Varies as needed
The Recovery Specialist II provides care that responds to the physical and psychological needs of members served. The Recovery Specialist II provides direct and indirect services according to individual service plans and Medicaid standards.
• High school diploma or G.E.D and two (2) years of experience in a psychiatric mental health setting or BA/BS with one (1) year experience in mental health setting
• Knowledge of basic nursing skills and interventions, as well as mental and physical health conditions and terminologies
• Certification as a CNA or its equivalent is acceptable documentation of nursing skills knowledge
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be CPR, Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI), and First Aid certified on date of employment or within 60 days of employment and maintain current certification throughout employment
• All opportunities at Telecare are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of the applicable post-offer physical examination, 2-step PPD test for tuberculosis, acceptable criminal background clearances, excluded party sanctions, and degree or license verification. Position requires driving, valid driver's license, a motor vehicle clearance and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual or local requirements may apply
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted and/or changed at the discretion of management.
Position requires transporting Members in program van (acceptable driving)
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
Equal Opportunity Employer Description
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
For the full job description and to apply, visit: https://apptrkr.com/1912270
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.