The Times Square is the largest supportive housing residence in the US and provides permanent affordable housing and supportive services for 652 low-income and formerly homeless individuals including many with a history of substance abuse, physical and psychiatric disabilities and HIV is seeking a full time Social Worker.
Description: The Social Worker is responsible for a caseload of 25-30 clients. Providing a full range of clinical services to tenants, assisting in program planning, development, and implementation of group services with particular emphasis on mental health, chemical dependency, and services to people living with HIV/AIDS. This position works closely with the Clinical Coordinator to ensure the effectiveness of the core services team.
· MSW required, LMSW preferred
· CUCS requires that all full-time social workers who provide services within the LMSW or LCSW scope of practice to have a license within 6 months from date of hire
· Recent and upcoming graduates and experienced clinicians encouraged to apply.
· Excellent outreach, assessment, written and verbal communication skills.
· Must be able to work effectively in a team.
· Computer literacy required.
· Bilingual Spanish/English strongly preferred
CUCS is an EEO Employer and Prohibits Discrimination/Harassment of Any Kind.
You will be able to work toward your LCSW by obtaining the necessary clinical practice