The NJ Department of Children and Families is posting the following job availabilities and role descriptions as a courtesy on behalf of its contracted provider community in an effort to assist and support their search for qualified staff to enhance their COVID-19 continuation of operations response. None of these positions are within the purview of NJ DCF.
* Orientation for the designated program
* Direct client supervision
* Attend all required program and treatment meetings
* Observation and documentation of client behavior
* Pre-vocational skills training
* Assist clients in meeting individual goals as defined in their treatment plan
* Teach/support clients in basic self-care
* Maintain accurate records
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree or high school graduate with 3-5 years of experience providing direct care to youth in a behavioral health agency or institutional setting.
$15 - $30 per hour
Submit a cover letter, area of interest form, and resume to: DCFORA@dcf.nj.gov
The area of interest form can be found at:
New Jersey is an Equal Opportunity Employer