This person will follow the directives of the Behavioral Health Community Programs Clinical Director in all areas of behavioral health management, implementation and productivity in Community Health Clinics. Responsibilities include but not limited to: providing individual counseling sessions, reviewing productivity, assisting staff/psychiatrists in meeting productivity expectations, reviewing paper work, promoting behavioral health services to the community and with human service providers. This position will have access to privileged information, and confidentially must be maintained at all times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide individual counseling sessions
Must facilitate at least 1 groups per week following the established model.
Ensure all clients are checked in as part of the billing process.
Recruit and provide weekly supervision to interns to ensure that job functions are being optimized.
Review weekly productivity reports to determine performance gaps, and make modifications, as needed.
Provide the Behavioral Health Community Programs Clinical Director written and verbal reports on identified performance gaps weekly.
Assist in marketing behavioral health services to the community.
Must be willing to work nights, weekends, or when special events and/or presentations are scheduled.
Attend all scheduled meetings.
All other duties as assigned.
This position may require the supervision of interns.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Masters in Social Work and/or Counseling
• Must be able to provide documentation of a being a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) and/or Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Computer literacy and ability to utilize various software programs.
• Clean driving record.
• Ability to arrive on time via own transportation.
• Must be able to accept and incorporate constructive feedback, be flexible in scheduling, and have concern for youth with a strong desire to work in the human service arena.
Current driver’s license
Current auto insurance
Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) a plus
Ability to work late evening hours, weekend hours, and scheduled holidays