Clinical Director-Inpatient - Behavioral Health - Gresham - 201
Telecare is proud to have been recognized By The Bay Area Business Times as a Best Place To Work!
As part of the Telecare family, the Recovery Center at Gresham is a 16-bed facility, for adults 18+ with serious mental illness, primarily under civil commitment or guardianship.
Employment Status: Full-Time
In this mid-level management position and under the direct supervision of the Administrator, the Clinical Director provides leadership, coordination, and clinical supervision to the multidisciplinary team(s) and/or program(s). Assists Administrator with quality improvement duties.
• Two (2) years post-graduate direct clinical experience in a mental health setting
• Must have experience working with mental health and substance use consumers, families and advisory boards
• Masters or higher degree in Social Services
• One (1) year in a leadership role in a relevant setting (inpatient or outpatient setting, as appropriate)
• Current licensure/registration in the state of program operation (except for out-of-state applicants with existing licensure in good standing) as LCSW, LMFT, LMSW, RN, Ph.D./Psy.D.; in WA as LICSW, LMHC
• Sensitivity to multi-cultural populations and issues
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be CPR, Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI), and First Aid certified on date of employment or within 60 days of employment and maintain current certification throughout employment
• Demonstrates the company mission, purpose, values, and beliefs in everyday language and contact with internal and external stakeholders
• In conjunction with the Administrator acts as the clinical authority of the program and establishes clinical systems and standards of care
• Provides a safe, effective, and efficient implementation of direct care in accordance with established policies, procedures, and standards of care
• Plans, organizes, directs, and controls clinical services and is responsible for the administrative functioning of clinical services departments
• Continually communicates with community partners and customers to ensure continuity of care for members served
• Ensures program functions smoothly within the larger behavioral health system by building and maintaining relationships with community partners
• Oversees documentation by clinical staff and performs audits of Clinical Charts to ensure adherence to State and County Requirements
• Establishes and maintains a recovery culture and philosophy within the program
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
APPLY HERE: https://apptrkr.com/1895155