Clinical Director-Inpatient - Behavioral Health 254
Founded in 1965, Telecare is a rapidly growing mental health care company dedicated to making a difference for our clients, the community, and our employees. We offer an array of mental health services to adults with serious mental illness. We partner with public sector entities and behavioral health organizations and have over 125 programs and over 3,680 employees across the country. And we're growing all the time! When you work at Telecare, you help to empower thousands of individuals every day in their journeys of recovery.
Telecare is proud to have been recognized By The Bay Area Business Times as a Best Place To Work!
As part of the Telecare Family, Thurston Mason Crisis Triage is a 10-bed inpatient secure facility for adults, ages 18 and older, diagnosed with a serious mental illness, who are experiencing a mental health emergency.
Employment Status: Full-Time
In this mid-level management position and under direct supervision of the Administrator, the Clinical Director provides leadership, coordination, and clinical supervision to multidisciplinary team(s) and/or program(s). Assists Administrator with quality improvement duties.
o Two (2) years post-graduate direct clinical experience in a mental health setting
o Must have experience working with mental health and substance use consumers, families and advisory boards
• Masters or higher degree in Social Services
• One (1) year in leadership role in relevant setting (inpatient or outpatient setting, as appropriate)
• Current licensure/registration as LCSW, LMFT, LMSW, RN, Ph.D./Psy.D. in the state of program operation (except for out-of-state applicants with existing licensure in good standing)
• Sensitivity to multi-cultural populations and issues
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be CPR, Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI), and First Aid certified on date of employment or within 60 days of employment and maintain current certification throughout employment
• All opportunities at Telecare are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of the applicable post-offer physical examination, 2-step PPD test for tuberculosis, acceptable criminal background clearances, excluded party sanctions, and degree or license verification. Position requires driving, valid driver’s license, a motor vehicle clearance, and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual, or local requirements may apply.
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
• Masters or better in Social Services.
Licenses & Certifications
• Drivers License
• Licensed Clin Soc Wrker
For the full description and to apply, visit: https://apptrkr.com/1894047