Homebase helps clients navigate the complicated eviction process, offers financial and money management counseling, helps clients obtain public benefits, provides short-term financial assistance, and helps with relocation if necessary.
As Case Management Supervisor for one of our Homebase programs, you’ll be responsible for providing Supervision to the Case Management and Housing Specialist staff and ensuring delivery of comprehensive, community-based services. You’ll help your team with emergency crisis intervention for individuals and families facing an imminent housing crisis and who are most at risk of becoming homeless and need immediate attention and interventions to prevent shelter entry or re-entry. You’ll ensure the successful and expeditious stabilization of clients housing and the enhancement of their self-sufficiency. You’ll be responsible for troubleshooting program concerns, conducting regular supervision, making community presentations, tracking program activities, meeting yearly mandated enrollment targets, and ensuring the effective operation of case management activities. When necessary, you’ll also manage an assigned caseload.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Directly supervising Case Managers and Housing Specialists to ensure the delivery of quality and appropriate services to clients.
- Providing direct intervention for problems and/or complex urgent cases as needed and assisting staff in linking clients in critical circumstances with immediate need entitlements in order to maintain existing housing.
- Working with the Executive Director and Assistant Executive Director to evaluate program performance, determine gaps in service delivery systems, and assist in developing solutions for identified gaps and/or program performance issues.
- Ensuring proper documentation of serviced provided through CARES database reports, case conferences, team meetings, supervision, and case record audits and collecting, analyzing, and reporting on team statistics for the program.
- Participating in program outreach efforts and conducting presentations to community base organizations in order to increase enrollments.
- Providing and documenting weekly, regularly scheduled, individual supervision to assigned staff; identifying opportunities for staff development; and co-facilitating trainis with other team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social work or a related field required; Master’s Degree in social work preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of case management, assessment, counseling and crisis intervention preferred.
- Supervisory experience in a case management setting is highly desired.
- Knowledge and understanding of family systems approach to practice preferred.
- Strong verbal, writing, and negotiating skills, with experience in advocacy and mediation.
- Strong organizational and documentations skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take initiative, be dependable and resourceful, and pay keen attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills to enable management of multiple priorities concurrently and in a time-sensitive manner.
- Valid US driver’s license a plus.
- Computer literacy, particularly with Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to provide evening and weekend coverage as needed.
EOE. A Drug Free Workplace.