The Child and Family Guidance Center provides comprehensive and collaborative outpatient mental health services to children, adolescents and their families throughout the San Fernando and Antelope Valleys.
We are seeking a full-time Bilingual School Based Therapist to provide clinical services to students and their families in a public school setting.
Who We Are and What We Believe In:
It is our hope that you look to the Child and Family Guidance Center as your “Employer of Choice”. We've been a leader in the community for more than 50 years and we welcome you to join our team of 400 dedicated mental health and administrative professionals in our journey to bring better health and well-being to our communities in the San Fernando and Antelope Valleys.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Great benefits
- Great learning opportunities
- Great supervision
- Supportive, friendly work environment
- An established, reputable, stable company
We envision a workplace where:
· everyone is treated with dignity and respect;
· commitment, accountability and leadership exist at all levels;
· everyone is encouraged to share their ideas, hopes, concerns and aspirations;
· we share in a culture of inclusion and transparency;
· we are committed to our own professional growth with openness and humility;
· we inspire and encourage one another through positive, future-focused coaching;
· we are committed to quality services and sound business practices;
· we are one interconnected team committed to achieving CFGC’s mission.
One Team … One Goal
The Child and Family Guidance Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes all.
Come Join Our Team!!!
Essential Job Functions:
· Conducts intakes, provides individual, group and family therapy services in the public school setting. Services include initial clinical assessments, diagnosis, clinical treatment planning and implementation, referral and termination.
· Collaborates and consults with school personnel, which includes teachers, counselors and administrators to develop an integrated approach to treatment as well as to aid in the identification and referral of students who would most likely benefit from mental health services.
· Handles crisis situations, including outside of normal work hours.
· Conducts parent education programs and family support groups.
· Maintains clinical charts and completes program paperwork.
· Participates in supervision, meetings and trainings related to position and services provided including evidence-based practice trainings, boosters and consultations assigned.
· 40 Hours (Full-Time)
· Must be able to be on-call 24/7 for client crisis situations.
· Work schedule is based on the needs of the Center