The Child and Family Guidance Center provides comprehensive and collaborative outpatient mental health services to children, adolescents and their families throughout the San Fernando and Antelope Valleys.
We are seeking a full-time Co-located Clinical Therapist to provide mental health services to emotionally disturbed children, adolescents and their families at our North Hills wellness Center location and 1-2 other co-located sites.
Who We Are and What We Believe In:
It is our hope that you look to the Child and Family Guidance Center as your “Employer of Choice”. We've been a leader in the community for more than 50 years and we welcome you to join our team of 400 dedicated mental health and administrative professionals in our journey to bring better health and well-being to our communities in the San Fernando and Antelope Valleys.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Great benefits
- Great learning opportunities
- Great supervision
- Supportive, friendly work environment
- An established, reputable, stable company
We envision a workplace where:
· everyone is treated with dignity and respect;
· commitment, accountability and leadership exist at all levels;
· everyone is encouraged to share their ideas, hopes, concerns and aspirations;
· we share in a culture of inclusion and transparency;
· we are committed to our own professional growth with openness and humility;
· we inspire and encourage one another through positive, future-focused coaching;
· we are committed to quality services and sound business practices;
· we are one interconnected team committed to achieving CFGC’s mission.
One Team … One Goal
The Child and Family Guidance Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes all.
Come Join Our Team!!!
Essential Job Functions:
· Conducts intakes, provides individual, group and family therapy services in office and community based settings. Service includes initial clinical assessments, diagnosis, clinical treatment planning and implementation, referral and termination.
· Handles emergencies as needed, including outside of normal work hours.
· Conducts parent education programs and family support groups.
· Collaborates and consults with psychiatrists, case managers, facilitators, parent partners and other professionals working collaboratively to ensure comprehensive whole person care.
· Maintains clinical charts and completes program paperwork.
· Meets expected billable hours as assigned by Supervisor.