TAY Specialist (Bilingual in Spanish) – Mental Health Agency with great training opportunities
Full Time and Part time (30 hours) positions available
Who We Are
We are one of California’s largest and most comprehensive nonprofit behavioral and mental health providers, serving more than 30,000 children and their family members each year. We are a mission-driven team who work collaboratively to do whatever it takes to heal the whole family with a range of services offered at home, at school, or in the community.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!Interested in the part-time position? Click here!
Why Should You Apply?
Excellence, Accountability, Integrity, and Respect are the most important aspects of our agency’s culture.
We also believe in supporting our employees with competitive benefits, including:
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Generous vacation plan and paid holidays
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401k matching
• Continued learning and growth opportunities
Do you want to “be the difference” for these children and families? Then take your career to the next level and apply to join our team today! Come learn and grow with us.
The Position: We are looking for to hire for both a full time and part time (30 hour) TAY Specialists in Concord!
Salary Range: $17.08-$23.92
Actual offers will be determined by the candidate’s creditable years of experience in conjunction with internal equity considerations and based on the organization’s current compensation practices.
• Bachelors degree (B.A. or B.S) in Social Work or Social Welfare; Psychology, Counseling, Child Development, Education with emphasis on Counseling.
• Related degree can be considered with two years experience in either Public or Private sector Social Services, or two years experience with Transition Aged Youth, ages 16 to 24.
• Works within the vision, mission and philosophy of the agency, under direct supervision, provides case management support and services that ensure the emotional and physical safety of clients.
Have questions about this position or working at Uplift Family Services? Chat live with one of our recruiters by clicking the link below!
Look for a blue chat window that will pop up on the bottom right hand corner of the page.