Bill Wilson Center is a nationally and regionally recognized leader for providing services to at-risk young adults and families. Our agency -- from our executive team to our line staff -- is committed to improving the lives and conditions of the people we serve. We provide direct services to more than 3,500 children, young adults, young adults and families in Santa Clara County. BWC provides services that meet the cultural and linguistic needs of our whole community. We value our unique ethnic diversity as well as the LGBTQ community and non-able body community. Join us and become a difference maker at Bill Wilson Center! Find out more at http://www.billwilsoncenter.org/bwc_jobs/
We have a wonderful opportunity for a Program Supervisor at the Drop In Center. The Drop In Center Supervisor provides supervision and oversight of program and facility in the absence of Program Manager and provides case management, counseling and referral services to homeless and parenting young adults at the Drop In Center.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supervise facility and staff when Program Manager not on site
• Handle staff scheduling and coverage and ensure all tasks and duties are covered on a daily basis
• Provide support and assistance to Program Manager for data collection and data entry as well as meeting contract goals and outcomes
• Provide intake and assessment services as well as case management services to young adults in the program (including single and parenting young adults)
• Assist young adults in skills building including independent living skills.
• Assist young adults with developing educational and vocational plans.
• Facilitate workshops/support groups.
• Provide referral assistance to legal services (LACY), health services, drug and alcohol services, mental health services, and other services.
• Assist young adults in developing and implementing plan to meet long-term housing and independent living needs.
• Utilize community resources to meet needs of young adults in the program.
• Maintain statistical data and complete reports as appropriate.
• Attend agency and other program meetings as appropriate.
• Ensure cleanliness and tidiness at Drop In Center site. Report maintenance and safety issues to manager or Facilities Manager immediately.
• Ensure that any BWC vehicles used are kept tidy and that any maintenance or safety issues are reported to the Facilities Manager immediately.
• Regular attendance is a requirement of the position.
• Other duties may be assigned.
This job supervises DIC staff in the absence of Program Manager or at Program Manager request.