Sertoma Centre, Inc.
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Mar 12, 2020
||- n/a -
||- n/a -
||US - Illinois - Matteson
Provides community support services that focus on community integration through generalization of skills within the community setting. Assists consumers in gaining access to resources needed during their recovery process.
• Directly deliver services in accordance with applicable Rule 132 program requirements.
• Schedule and document all billing activities to meet departmental deadlines, time frames, and productivity standards.
• Maintain proficiency using the most current information and technology systems available to function efficiently within the department.
• Independently transport consumers in compliance with agency policy and procedure.
• Completes all annual documentation required to maintain consumer records.
• Provide 60% of community support individual or group services off-site.
Intake Case Manager
• Answer intake calls and complete phone screenings for individuals requesting services.
• Schedule initial intake appointments.
• Update intake spreadsheets in order to track demographics.
• Link consumers on waitlists to providers/community resources when necessary.
• Complete standing orders for transportation.
• Coordinate transportation.
• Complete consumer exit interviews.
• Facilitate on-site educational individual and group services that focus on developing coping skills needed for symptom management and increasing skills needed for personal growth.
• Assist consumers in gaining access to financial support and maintaining benefits.
• Assist consumers in gaining access to resources needed during the recovery process.
• Provide support in addressing immediate and basic needs of individuals served.
• Manage multiple demands with flexibility in adapting to new challenges while maintaining priorities.
• Maintain updated demographic and administrative information in the consumer Electronic Clinical Record.
• Respect rights and responsibilities of persons served and function as an advocate.
• Exhibit professional conduct and appearance throughout all work environments in compliance with department standards.
• Maintain open and effective communication with agency and provider staff, family, and others in response to consumer needs.
• Schedule and update status billing activities on a daily basis in the Electronic Clinical Record.
• Complete all billing notes by the end of the business day every Wednesday for the week prior.
• Adhere to Rule 132 guidelines for completion and standards of clinical documentation.
• Report and document consumer incidents in the Electronic Clinical Record.
• Submit authorizations to ensure approvals and payment of service delivery.
• Respond to and manages crisis situations.
• Report persons that present as a danger to self or others to be entered on the FOID Registry by a Qualified Examiner.
• Report critical consumer and staff incidents to supervisor immediately.
• Transport consumers safely in the community in compliance with agency policy.
• Maintain a safe workplace by following Sertoma Centre’s safety procedures.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Human Services related field.
• Minimum of one year experience working with individuals with mental illness and working knowledge of the recovery-model preferred.
• One year case management, linkage, outreach, and/or community support experience preferred.
• Experience with Medicaid Rule 132 documentation and billing requirements preferred.