Case Management Supervisor|
Child Care Resource Center
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Mar 10, 2020
||- n/a -
||- n/a -
||US - California - San Bernardinio
Key areas of responsibility include the ability to: Within the team structure, provide supervision and leadership support to staff, which include the following responsibilities:
• Provide direct supervision and manage direct reports in a team environment that facilitates positive and collaborative interactions. 30%
• Coordinate scheduling and completion of the CalWORKS program enrollments of all qualified families ensuring required number of enrollments are conducted according to Title 5 regulations. 15%
• Will plan, organize, lead, coordinate, delegate, review, and appraise the workflow of specialists. 10%
• Delegating pre-defined tasks to staff, with clear instructions and expectations regarding procedure, policies, and program operations. Also must follow up to ensure tasks were completed timely and accurately. 10%
• Ensure the proper maintenance of family case files by periodically reviewing work processed by case management staff and by utilizing established quality assurance file review methods. 10%
• Assist in solving customer service issues/complaints for families by phone or face-to-face by personally resolving the matter or delegating tasks to staff; following up as required. 5%
• Will plan, organize and facilitate team and individual meetings in order to disseminate information, establish and maintain team structure, and provide staff development. 5%
• Responsible for maintaining knowledge and understanding of Title 5, Funding Terms and Conditions, DPSS County Contract, and Agency Policy and responsible to ensure the consistent application of contract regulations throughout the team and department. 5%
• Two years equivalent work experience in a supervisory or leadership role or any combination of education and experience which would enable the candidate to successful perform the functions of the position. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Experience in case management; preferably in a social services environment. Knowledge of CalWORKs preferred and experience working with families and children at risk of abuse or neglect is a plus.
• Knowledge of GAIN, Cal WORKS, Subsidy programs, Resource & Referral programs and other programs, with emphasis in childcare issues and an understanding of ‘funding terms and conditions’ of subsidized child care programs is highly desirable.
*Strong computer skills are essential due to the frequent use of computer programs to perform daily duties. Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency in Windows, Excel, Access, and Word required.
*Demonstrated leadership skills, organizational and communication skills; ability to successfully interface with all levels of staff.
*Ability to delegate and direct the work of others to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction, timely workflow processes and program compliance.
At CCRC, passion and meaningful work is rewarded! We offer employees:
*Robust benefit offerings -Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
*Basic Life Insurance and Long Term Disability paid for by CCRC
*Employer Contribution and Employer Match in the *403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with 100% vesting
*Generous Time Off Policy-Vacation and Sick Time, *Holidays, and Paid Winter Break
*501(c) (3) designation-You can apply for Public Service *Loan Forgiveness!
Name: Ishia Williams
Address: 20001 Prairie Street
Country: United States