ChildNet Youth and Family Services is currently seeking a Clinician for our Behavioral Health Services (BHS) Program located in Riverside, CA.
Inland Empire Behavioral Health Services (BHS) provides comprehensive services including individual/group therapy for at-risk children and their families. The Clinician will be responsible for a caseload of twelve to sixteen clients, depending on the client's needs and level of impairment. This position will provide individual/group therapy and case management to at-risk children and their families. The Clinician will also collaborate with client's foster/resource parents, biological parents, teachers, etc. to maintain an interdisciplinary team approach for treatment purposes.
Clinician responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Provide direct supervision of all clients assigned to the caseload and maintain a caseload of 12 to 16 clients, depending on the client's needs and level of impairment.
* Provide comprehensive services including individual/family therapy, collaterals, rehab sessions, and case management services as needed in the home, school and/or office environment.
* Collaborate with clients' foster/resource parents, biological parents, CSWs, foster family agency social workers, teachers, medical doctors, psychiatrists, law enforcement, Probation department, and case managers for an interdisciplinary team approach.
* Encourage full participation of the family in the development and implementation of service strategies when appropriate.
* Coordinate service delivery with county agencies, families, primary caregivers, significant others and local schools, as well as serve as Intensive Care Coordinator (ICC).
* Ensure the health and safety of all clients.
* Provide crisis intervention 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
* Comply with all program, federal, state, county and school district regulations.
* Collaborate with Clinical Supervisor to completed DBH and BHS paperwork and maintain all deadlines.
* Complete client documentation in Electronic Health Record within required timeframes.
* Maintain accurate information and necessary documents in clients' charts via assessments, reviews and updates.
* Attend all individual and group supervision on a weekly basis.
* Attend all team meetings, monthly all-staff meetings and any other required meetings/trainings.
* Participate and maintain deadlines for presenting cases to the Utilization Review Committee.
* Perform any other duties as assigned.