Clinical Program Manager (Licensed)- Wraparound program with great training opportunities
We are California's largest and most comprehensive nonprofit behavioral health provider, serving more than 30,000 children and their family members annually. For youth that exit our programs, more than 90 percent are living in the community, staying in school and remaining out of trouble.
Our Mission: We do whatever it takes to strengthen and advocate for children, families, adults and communities to realize their hopes for behavioral health and well-being.
The Position: We are looking for a full-time Clinical Program Manager in San Bernardino
• We offer Competitive Compensation and Benefits!
• As well as Training and Development opportunities
Salary Range: $58,171.56-$87, 257.33
Actual offers will be determined by the candidate's creditable years of experience in conjunction with internal equity considerations and based on the organization's current compensation practices.
• Master’s Degree (MA/ MS) in Psychology, Social Work or related field.
• Five (5) years of direct clinical experience required, including three (3) years’ experience in the area of children’s mental health preferred.
• Experience working with Serious Emotional Disabilities (SED) youth required.
• California Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT) - LCSW preferred
Click Here for the Full Job Description and to Apply Today!
• Hires, develops, trains, manages, and retains clinical program staff and a clinical team(s) to ensure customer satisfaction and culturally competent service delivery.
• Functions as the liaison between team and community partners.
• Provides fiscal stewardship of team, acts as a bridge between fiscal and other departments.
• Ensures provision of high quality service by program staff consistent with the scope of practice applicable as a Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts as defined by Medi-Cal regulations and the California Welfare & Institutions (W&I) Code.
Why Should You Apply?
• Generous Vacation Plan
• Paid Holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement
• 401k Matching
Have questions about this position or working at Uplift Family Services? Chat live with one of our recruiters by clicking the link below!
Look for a blue chat window that will pop up on the bottom right hand corner of the page.