ChildNet Youth and Family Services is currently seeking a Therapeutic Behavioral Services (TBS) Supervisor for our Behavioral Health Services Program located in Palm Desert, CA.
Inland Empire Behavioral Health Services (BHS) Intensive Home-Based Services provides comprehensive services including Therapeutic Behavioral Support (TBS) services, mental health services, and Intensive Services Foster Care (ISFC) for at-risk children and their families.
The TBS Supervisor responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Conduct Therapeutic Behavioral Supplemental Medical Necessity and Level of Care Assessments, in addition to using clinical judgment, to determine the proper clinical care, treatment, and services for all TBS clients.
* Conduct 30-day/quarterly reviews of all TBS cases, including all necessary paperwork, to ensure clients are provided with proper clinical care, treatment, and services according to medical necessity.
* Conduct and participate in ICC meetings for clients.
* Conduct individual and family therapy, as assigned.
* Document all client contacts in the electronic record.
* Review TBS progress notes.
* Coordinate services with the educational needs and objectives of the local school.
* Collaborate with clients’ foster/resource parents, biological parents, CSWs, foster family agency social workers, teachers, medical doctors, psychiatrists, law enforcement, probation department, and case managers for an interdisciplinary team approach.
* Ensure full participation of the family in the development and implementation of service strategies when appropriate.
* Coordinate service delivery with county agencies, families, primary caregivers, significant others, and local schools.
* Ensure the health and safety of all clients.
* Ensure program complies with all federal, state, county and school district regulations.
* Complete required RUBHS enrollment paperwork, BHS paperwork and TBS paperwork, as well as maintain all deadlines.
* Attend weekly supervision with the Clinical Administrator.
* Attend team meetings, applicable county meetings, all monthly staff meetings, and any other training required.
* Conduct training for staff and clients as needed.
* Perform any other duties as assigned.