Want to work in an environment where you set your own schedule and can virtually work from anywhere? Set your own hours, work as few as 5 hours per week or up to 40 hours per week. Work from anywhere via our state-of-the-art telehealth platform which works on any device. Serene Health is looking for licensed behavioral health professionals to join us as we redefine behavioral healthcare. We offer competitive compensation. We also offer great perks.
Free Unlimited online CEU’s
Free Malpractice Insurance
Free Access to discounted event and attraction tickets
Free Access to discounted purchase programs and perks
Free Access to discounts on Gym Memberships, Yoga/Wellness.
This position requires knowledge of methods of clinical interviewing and assessment; conduct of individual, family, and group counseling; general psychiatric emergency intervention, diagnosis, and therapeutic methods; principles and theories of adult psychology; and laws and regulations as applied to patients' rights. Also required is the ability to accurately assess client mental status using established diagnostic criteria; formulate appropriate and effective treatment plans and monitor patient progress toward treatment objectives; quickly and concisely analyze crisis situations in order to facilitate an appropriate treatment or referral; evaluate patients for medication referrals; maintain the confidentiality of client information; write and interpret written information accurately and effectively.
• Interviews and conducts diagnostic assessments of patients in order to develop treatment and recovery plans for patients and/or their family members.
• Participates in the intake process by interviewing patients and/or their family members to obtain family, social, employment, medical, and mental health treatment history; provides crisis intervention, treatment, case management, referrals, and other related mental health care services to patients and their family members.
• Participates in a multi-disciplinary team to review client cases, treatment approaches, clinical issues, client progress, and treatment recommendations; and to prepare and present progress reports.
• Participates in the development of individual and group treatment plans designed to address mental, emotional, and family disorders and dysfunction.
• Provides ongoing clinical assessment, treatment planning, and clinical treatment for patients and families.
• Prepares and maintains clinical case histories for use in diagnostic evaluations and to record client treatment progress.
agnostic evaluations and to record client treatment progress.
A Master's degree from an accredited college or university in marriage, family, and child counseling, marital and family therapy, social work, psychology, clinical psychology, counseling psychology, or counseling with an emphasis in either marriage, family, and child counseling or marriage and family therapy.
Must be a California Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors (LPCC)