Who We Are
Bill Wilson Center is a nationally and regionally recognized leader for providing housing, advocacy and behavioral health services to more than 3,500 at-risk youth and families in Santa Clara County. Our staff work with youth, families and their support teams to assist in removing obstacles to a safe, independent and healthy life.
Why Should You Apply?
BWC’s “no fail” culture ensures that staff have the best tools, training and resources they need in order to ensure client success!
We also believe in providing our staff with an excellent benefits package that includes:
• Medical, dental and vision insurance, Life/ADD insurance and Long Term Disability all 100% paid by BWC for employees
• Generous vacation plan and paid holidays
• 401K Plan with Generous Discretionary Agency Contributions
• Continued learning and growth opportunities
• BBS Clinical Supervision toward Licensure Hours
• Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement
• Staff Wellness Activities and Snacks
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
Take your career to the next level and apply to join our team today!
The Position: We are looking for full time Clinicians and Intake Clinicians in several of our Santa Clara County programs including Youth and Families, Transition Age Youth (TAY), Adult Intensive Outpatient, Independent Living Program, Safety Net Shelter and more!
Career Ladder Opportunity: If you are within 6 months of graduating from a Master’s program and meet all other requirements, we may extend an offer as a non-exempt Clinician 1. Once the degree is conferred the candidate will promote without competition into the exempt Clinician 2 position (with salary increase). We also offer non-competition salary increases for staff who obtain licensure while employed with BWC (as well as opportunities for advancement into leadership roles for these staff).
Salary Range: $60,000 – 65,000 annually
Actual offers will be determined by the candidate’s education, years of relevant experience and current equity among hiring department.
• Master's Degree (MA/ MS) in Clinical Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Counseling or other Behavioral Science.
• One (1) year of supervised clinical experience required.
• Registered with the BBS or have the ability to obtain registration with the BBS within 60 days
• Fingerprint/background check and TB test required.
• Valid California Driver's license with two years’ experience driving, valid auto insurance and clean driving record may be required.
• Bilingual communication skills highly desired (and required for some positions)
EMAIL your cover letter and resume by clicking here and including the position name in the subject line! FAX cover letters and resumes to: (408) 244-4022.
Have questions about this position or working at Bill Wilson Center? Contact our Human Resources Manager by clicking here!