In this job, you will be able to work toward your LCSW by obtaining the necessary clinical practice hours and receiving supervision from a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
As a member of the treatment team, the Social Worker will carry a caseload of 10-12 clients and provide regular follow up, psychotherapy, case management, medication assistance, and crisis intervention. The Social Worker will be responsible for providing:
· Evidence-based and harm reduction oriented treatment, including individual and group sessions, to address challenges related to serious mental illness, trauma, and/or substance use.
· Consultation and support to other team members on treatment approaches and program needs.
· Case Management and care coordination services to clients to address any biopsychosocial needs relevant to their treatment plan goals and wellness in the community.
· Good working relationships with all collaterals including family members, community members, and outside service providers.
- MSW required, LMSW preferred
- CUCS requires that all full-time social workers who provide services within the LMSW or LCSW scope of practice to have a license within 6 months from date of hire.
- Recent and upcoming graduates and experienced clinicians encouraged to apply.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred, but not required.
- Valid NYS driver’s license required.