The Case Manager is responsible for working with an assigned group of clients to help them live full and satisfying lives in the community; helping their team and program to function well and meet their contractual obligations; and striving, as appropriate to their role, to fulfill the CUCS programs’ core purpose, core values and vision statements.
The Case Manager is responsible for a caseload of 25-28 clients. The job comprises a full range of direct services to clients with particular emphasis on mental health, physical health and substance abuse services. Services may also include money management, coordination of care, medication management, on-going individual counseling, and complete documentation of these services. Additional responsibilities include involvement in evidence based practices such as Supported Employment and Motivational Interviewing. The Case Manager will participate and contribute to a program culture that is client-centered, outcome-oriented and dedicated to continuous quality improvement.
· Case Manager 2 – Bachelor’s Degree or HS Diploma or equivalent and 4 years relevant experience.
· Case Manager 3 - BSW and 1 year relevant experience (excluding fieldwork) or Bachelor’s degree and 2 years relevant experience or HS diploma or equivalent and 6 years relevant experience.
· For applicants without college degrees, every 30 credits can be substituted for 1 year of experience.
· Strong written and verbal communications skills
· Computer literacy required
· Bilingual English/Spanish preferred