The Case Manager will be expected to contribute to a program culture that is person-centered, outcome-oriented, and committed to continuous quality improvement. The Case Manager will also provide:
· Screening and assessing (including for risk) participants, families and /or significant others involved with the consumer to develop a person-centered treatment plan.
· Screening and assessing participants for the treatment of co-occurring substance use disorders including through involvement in an interdisciplinary assessment.
· Advocating and liaising for recipients within the criminal justice and shelter system.
· Assisting program participants in securing medical care, entitlement and other community supports that promote integrated physical and mental health, safety, wellbeing and recovery.
· Providing or connecting participants with employment counseling, vocational rehabilitation, completion of housing applications and placement, and provision of life skills training.
· Providing individual counseling that includes principles of Integrated Dual Disorder Treatment as appropriate.