The Care Coordinator will focus on coordinating care across all services for Colbert and Williams Consent Decree Class Members. This position will be responsible for working with subcontractors, managed care companies, and health providers to ensure all needs are met for class members transitioning from nursing care facilities to community based living and providing continued support after transition.
• Coordinate with managed care companies, community providers, medical professionals, subcontractors, and others to ensure needs are met for Consent Decree Members.
• Obtain approval and funding for specialized equipment, medical care, procedures, and home modifications to meet the needs of Consent Decree Members.
• Provide consistent follow-up with members and providers to ensure that services are appropriate and effective.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge of best practices for mental health care and primary care for the population served.
• Advocate for member freedom of choice.