Quality Assurance and Training Manager|
Foothill Family Service
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Mar 25, 2020
||- n/a -
||US - California - Pasadena
The Quality Assurance and Training Manager leads the agency Training program, providing all training and ongoing support from a Quality Improvement perspective. For new staff, the QA and Training Manager provides training on documentation, procedures, program specific requirements and EHRS. The QA and Training Manager also provides training and ongoing support for existing staff and coordinates both internal and external training, coordinates on-line learning and tracks all training through Relias, provides training related data and conducts QA/QI Case Review audits. As needed, this position will supervise staff within the QA and Training Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supports and promotes the mission of the Agency: Foothill Family empowers children and families to achieve success in relationships, school, and work through community-based services that advance growth and development.
• Takes a leadership role in the continuous evaluation and improvement of training methods, communicating with staff, identifying their training needs, staying abreast of innovations in training techniques and encouraging a learning and Quality Improvement culture.
• Collaborates with all programs to ensure a consistent standard of Quality Assurance.
• Plays a key role in the onboarding process for new hires by providing training in documentation requirements, including contract requirements, agency procedures and EHRS training.
• Coordinates the Agency’s on-line training in Relias, tracks training completion and provides requested data and data analysis for management.
• Completes annual Training Needs Assessment, provides results to staff, and coordinates training accordingly.
• Identifies training needs by monitoring and tracking the Audit Tool Report and conducting QA/QI Case Review Audits.
• Provides ongoing training for staff on documentation, best practices and procedural updates and provides ongoing training and guidance for supervisors and managers to best support staff. Creates and maintains resources for staff and their supervisors to reference.
• Collaborates with IT to ensure efficiencies for staff as well as a quality experience for clients and ensures documentation requirements are up to date in the EHRS.
• Manages PEI Budget, coordinates PEI Trainings and requests additional funds from DMH when needed.
• Provides supervision as needed to assigned QA and Training Department staff.
• Works in close harmony with the Agency leadership, accepting direction and implementing policies and procedures reflective of this direction.
• Follows all policies, procedures and legal mandates including HIPAA, client confidentiality, releases of information, protected health information (PHI) and client files.
• Ensures performance and behaviors support the Agency’s performance quality improvement (PQI) goals and objectives.
• California State Clinical License (LCSW or MFT) or registration with the Board of Behavioral Sciences.
• MSW or MA in psychology or marriage and family counseling.
• At least two years of experience post Master's degree.
• Experience supervising and managing programs preferred.
• Proficiency with Electronic Health Record Systems.
• Experience in providing direct service to individuals, families and groups.
• Ability to be an excellent representative of the Agency to the community.
• Ability to administer a complex program by being detailed oriented, following up on concerns, and understanding the systems which help insure quality of service and accurate record keeping
• Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to work cooperatively as a team member
• Valid CA Driver License and maintains insurability on the Agency’s Auto-liability policy and maintains the state of California required auto insurance liability limits
Name: Shaney Salcido
Address: 2500 E Foothill Boulevard, 300
Country: United States