Director of Administrative Accountability|
Saint Dominic's Home
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Jan 31, 2020
||- n/a -
||- n/a -
||US - New York - Blauvelt
The Developmental Disabilities (DD) Administrative Accountability Director is responsible for oversight of program performance, billing, accountability and compliance for the DD Department. The Director accurately maintains all program related data for the department and is an integral part of DD Management. The Director supervises the Compliance Specialists and the Program HR Liaison.
• Serve as an integral part of the leadership team
• Oversee, monitor and track workflow; communicate timely workflow strengths, concerns etc.
• Supervise the Compliance Specialists and the Program HR Liaison
• Monitor all areas related to staff Overtime and training compliance
• Support increased effectiveness and efficiencies of the program and continuously create improvements through data collection, monitoring, measuring and reporting to the DD Administration
• Manage the Precision Care system and programs compliance with using the system to input information timely, monitor other data base systems to improve program's service delivery
• Monitor census information as it relates to vacancies, screenings, intakes, and eligibility.
• Review regulations/standards and enforce compliance with OPWDD and DOH regulations
• Work with program as it transitions to managed care.
• Monitor and track all programs Statements of Deficiencies and Plans of Corrective Action to ensure compliance and trends information timely for Program and Administration review
• Create and present monthly Flash reports to DD Management and Executive Vice President of CQI
• Monitor, audit, trend and follow up on record documentation as it relates to compliance
• Review billing for the program and submit to Program Administration for review and submission to Fiscal
• Review and track Fire Drills for residences
• Oversee and ensure all services are billed contemporaneously
• Collaborate with interagency departments including fiscal, HR/OLED, Administration and CQI
• Attend all required meetings
• Work flexible hours as needed
Master’s in social work, MPA or MPH required or alternate master’s required, as well as at least three to five years’ experience in a supervisory capacity. Experience in OPWDD is preferred. Advanced competency in the use of computers, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Access, other database systems i.e. Precision Care, experience managing complex databases, graphs and generating reports.
Excellent Benefits includes 31 paid time off days.
Apply on line: www.sdfs.org/careers Rockland
Name: Mercedes Gabella
Address: 500 Western Highway
State/Province: New York
Country: United States