Support people in developing skills to manage mental illness through psychotropic medication training and monitoring and health education to decrease reliance on professional supports and maintain independence in the community.
• Directly deliver services in accordance with applicable Rule 132 program requirements.
• Schedule and document all billing activities to meet departmental deadlines, time frames, and productivity standards.
• Maintain proficiency using the most current information and technology systems available to function efficiently within the department.
• Independently transport consumers in compliance with agency policy and procedure.
CST Nursing Case Management
• Facilitate off-site educational services that focus on the influence of physical health on mental health, purpose and side effects of psychotropic medications, and proper medication adherence.
• Independently provide services with consumers in a natural environment.
• Spend 60% of their time providing services off-site.
• Respond to crisis calls in the evenings, weekends, or holidays as assigned.