Our Family Support Services Department is seeking a full-time, Parent Partners Plus Specialist to coordinate home visitation referrals and outreach to parents of young children for home visitation programs throughout Maricopa County. As a PPP Specialist, you will work closely with the Program Manager to build and maintain an alliance of family support/home visitation providers for expecting parents and families with children birth to age five.
You will conduct phone screens with families, make referrals to home visitation programs and community resources, enter information into a database, and follow up with families and community programs regarding services. The majority of the work will be in an office setting with some outreach and recruitment work out in the community. You will also generate reports to partners and funders, maintain family information in a database, and keep detailed records of phone interactions with families as well as planning and staffing community outreach activities to recruit families for home visitation services in Maricopa County.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or other Human Services field.
- The ideal candidate would be highly organized, able to work independently, have knowledge of child development, parenting education and community resources, positive communication skills, work well within a team, and have prior experience doing community outreach.
- Previous home visitation experience and/or close engagement with local home visitation or family support services is preferred.
- Travel throughout Maricopa County is required and work will include some evenings and weekends.
- Valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card preferred OR must qualify for a valid Arizona Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card.
Thank you for considering our opportunity, we hope to receive your resume.