Support people in developing skills to manage mental illness, socialize with others, and decrease reliance on professional supports in order to maintain independence in the community. Join our Community Mental Health and Counseling Team!
• Directly deliver services in accordance with applicable Rule 132 program requirements.
• Schedule and document all billing activities to meet departmental deadlines, time frames, and productivity standards.
• Maintain proficiency using the most current information and technology systems available to function efficiently within the department.
• Independently transport consumers in compliance with agency policy and procedure.
• Facilitate off-site psycho-educational services that focus on developing coping skills needed for symptom management and increasing skills needed for personal growth.
• Independently provide services with consumers in a natural environment.
• Spend 60% of their time providing services off-site.
• Respond to crisis calls in the evenings, weekends, or holidays as assigned.