Waymakers is a well-established non-profit human services agency committed to helping individuals experiencing conflict and crisis make their way to a place of strength and stability. Celebrating more than 45 years of providing services in Orange County, Waymakers is comprised of 8 core programs assisting over 120,000 persons a year.
Learn more at www.WaymakersOC.org.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, some evenings and weekends required.
Case Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Coordinate cases referred for mediation, in both the community and court programs
- Train incoming volunteers by facilitating basic and advanced mediation trainings
- Use independent judgement and decision making skills. Determine appropriateness of cases for mediation
- Supervise the training and evaluation of interns, field study students, and volunteers
- Mediate as needed.
Case Coordinator requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in behavioral science or related field
- Knowledge of social/human services
- 2-3 years of experience working with supervision of volunteers, training, case intake, scheduling, monitoring and maintenance of files in both court and community settings
- Experience with alternative dispute resolution field. Completion of DRPA Mediation Training
- Valid California driver’s license, auto liability insurance, and a satisfactory driving record
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 15-20 Paid Leave Days (based on hours worked and years of service)
- Choice of pre-tax group health plans with generous employer contribution
- Medical (HMO), Dental (PPO), and Vision (PPO) Plans
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with 3% fully vested employer contribution plus 1% match
- Free $50,000 Basic Term Life/AD&D Insurance
- Free Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP)