TAY Specialist – Transitional Housing program with great training opportunities
Who We Are
We are one of California’s largest and most comprehensive nonprofit behavioral and mental health providers, serving more than 30,000 children and their family members each year. We are a mission-driven team who work collaboratively to do whatever it takes to heal the whole family with a range of services offered at home, at school, or in the community.
Why Should You Apply?
We also believe in supporting our employees with competitive benefits, including:
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Generous vacation plan and paid holidays
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401k matching
• Continued learning and growth opportunities
The Position: We are looking for a full-time TAY Specialist in Concord!
Salary Range: $17.08-$23.92
Actual offers will be determined by the candidate’s creditable years of experience in conjunction with internal equity considerations and based on the organization’s current compensation practices.
• Bachelors degree (B.A. or B.S) in Social Work or Social Welfare; Psychology, Counseling, Child Development, Education with emphasis on Counseling.
• Related degree can be considered with two years experience in either Public or Private sector Social Services, or two years experience with Transition Aged Youth, ages 16 to 24.
• Speak, read, and/or write another language highly desirable.
• Life experience in the areas that are taught to program clients, such as money management, career and job guidance, consumer skills, acquiring housing, home management and transportation.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
• We are looking for a Case Manager for our Transitional Housing Program (THP).
• You will provide intensive case management for young people from Foster Care or Probation, aged 16 to 21 who live in their own apartment provided by our program.
• You will provide various kinds of support to help them navigate the challenges of young adulthood and help them reach their highest possible level of self-sufficiency.
• Services include skill building toward independent living, career and educational development.
• Bilingual is required, and knowledge of resources in Contra Costa County is a plus.
• Under direct supervision, provides case management support and services that ensure the emotional and physical safety of clients.
Have questions about this position or working at Uplift Family Services? Chat live with one of our recruiters by clicking the link below!
Look for a blue chat window that will pop up on the bottom right hand corner of the page.