bilingual psychiatric social worker|
Special Service for Groups / SILVER Division
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Jan 12, 2021
||US - California - Los Angeles
||- n/a -
• Provide psychiatric evaluation to older adults and adults with disabilities who are frail, functionally impaired and/or mentally ill including assessments, psychosocial intakes, emergency/crisis evaluations.
• Provide psychotherapeutic services to individuals and groups including care plan services.
• Provide case management services to ensure a continuous system of care to the targeted population.
• Participate in the inter-disciplinary team in the development of individual treatment and discharge plans for clients.
• Provide clinical consultation to agencies and constituents of the community as appropriate.
• Participate in utilization review and other quality assurance activities.
• Maintain appropriate and thorough documentation of client records.
• As needed, provide 24/7 crisis intervention support.
• Conduct regular community education and promotional outreach.
• Participate in regularly scheduled clinical supervision (group & individual) provided by a licensed clinical staff.
• Responsible for communicating effectively (verbal & written) with clients, family members, service providers, co-workers, adult protective services workers, local, state and federal departments.
• Ability to drive own vehicle and navigate throughout communities of Los Angeles County.
• Coordinate with outpatient clinics, and various publics and private community health, mental health, and social services agencies to ensure quality care services.
• Regular attendance required.
MSW or MFT degree; At least 2 years of experience in health, human services,gerontology or related fields; Ability to perform psychosocial clinical assessment; Displayed ability to work effectively with people, particularly with culturally/ethnically diverse communities.
• Ability to effectively use Electronic health records
• Ability to work independently and w/i a team structure.
skilled in usage of electronic devices for the purpose of conducting session.
• Passion for serving older adults
• Have a working knowledge of local departmental protocol.
• Have own transportation with valid Driver’s License and auto insurance.
• Must be registered with BBS
• Bilingual Skills-Spanish preferred
• Background Check and Employment Eligibility require.
Name: Stacy Park
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States