Behavioral Health Executive Director (Administrator) Tumwater WA
Founded in 1965, Telecare is a rapidly growing mental health care company dedicated to making a difference for our clients, the community, and our employees. We offer an array of mental health services to adults with serious mental illness. We partner with public sector entities and behavioral health organizations and have over 125 programs and over 3,680 employees across the country. And were growing all the time! When you work at Telecare, you help to empower thousands of individuals every day in their journeys of recovery.
Telecare is proud to have been recognized By The Bay Area Business Times as a Best Place To Work!
As part of the Telecare Family, Thurston Mason Crisis Triage is a 10-bed inpatient secure facility for adults, ages 18 and older, diagnosed with a serious mental illness, who are experiencing a mental health emergency.
Employment Status: Full-Time
The Administrator manages all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the Program, which involves ensuring regulatory compliance and actively overseeing quality assurance performance improvements. Additionally, the Administrator collaborates with all corporate departments and outside consultants and representatives of the program to State/County agencies, community partners, and consumer groups.
o Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Social Services or Public Health
o Four (4) years of experience in an administrative management position in a health care setting
o Two (2) years of responsibility of supervising professional staff, budgeting, program planning, and licensing
o Must understand community mental health services, psychiatric rehabilitation concepts, and the Recovery Philosophy
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must be CPR, Pro-Act or CPI and First Aid certified on date of employment or within 60 days of employment and maintain current certification throughout employment
• Master's degree in Social Services, Psychology, Public Health, or Business
• A successful track record working with, and sensitivity to, multi-cultural populations and issues in urban settings are highly desirable
• Demonstrates the company mission, purpose, values, and beliefs in everyday language and contact with the internal and external stakeholders
• Plans, organizes, directs, and controls the Program; responsible for the administrative functioning of the Program
• Acts as the privacy contact for the Program, maintaining all required records, logs, and systems in compliance with HIPAA regulations
• Implements all Program policies and procedures through the appropriate assignment of duties to the administrative staff
• Manages all strategic planning activities of the Program with the primary goal of ensuring the ongoing effectiveness of the Program
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
For the full job description, visit: https://apptrkr.com/1768180