· Completes Psycho-social assessment and update as needed of both family and resident for implementation of specific plans. Conducts home assessments.
· Act as a liaison between social service agencies, schools, mental health agencies, families and resident including the forwarding and requesting of all reports. Liaison with police in cases of missing persons.
· Cooperates with the Education, Vocational, Recreational Services to act as a liaison between these services and agencies.
· Participates in multi-disciplinary Treatment Team Conferences to formulate and implement Treatment and discharge Plan. These include Treatment Planning Conferences, CSE meetings, CTPRs, Medication Reviews and Special Planning Meetings.
· Provides intensive casework to family and resident and documents the extent of family participation.
· Arranges phone calls and visits for child and family with visits at the Family's home within one month of the child's entry in care. Prepares home visiting contract. Arranges regular visits with family or visiting resource for all children on their casework.
· Completes all necessary accountability paperwork, including monthly progress notes, fasps Assessments, Diagnostic reports, casework summaries, court depositions and updates and submits all paperwork in a timely manner keeping all records up to date.
· Is directly involved with the court system, acting as the resident's advocate. Prepares depositions and attends court hearings when necessary.
· Responsible as mandated reporter to report all allegations of suspected abuse or neglect.
· Attends IEP Conferences and functions as the child's/family’s advocate.
· Prepares for supervisory sessions. Attends in-service training, peer reviews, agency conferences made available both in and outside the agency.
· Serves as a member on action teams for special projects.
· Completes duties as assigned by the Director.
· Provides transitional services and referrals for discharge planning