About HELP USA
At HELP USA, we work to ensure that everyone has a place to call home. We’re one of the nation’s largest homeless services providers and low-income housing developers serving at-risk populations including families, individuals, veterans, survivors of domestic violence, people with physical and mental health challenges and disabilities, and seniors. With an annual operating budget approaching $150 million and 1400 employees working in nearly 60 programs, we have helped over 500,000 people facing homelessness and poverty to build better lives. We hope that you will consider joining our team in the fight against homelessness.
As Case Manager Supervisor, you’ll provide leadership to the Case Mangers at one of our temporary housing (shelter) facilities. You’ll lead the team in delivery of a comprehensive program of on-site and/or community-based services to ensure that our residents receive the maximum benefit from their stay in one of our shelters. Services provided will include assessment, counseling, service planning, and linkages with entitlement, mental health, substance abuse, employment, medical, educational, child care, and early childhood services including facility based day care and recreational services. Your primary goal will be the successful and expeditious placement of our residents in permanent housing and the enhancement of their self-sufficiency.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the delivery of quality and appropriate services to clients through case conferences, team meetings, supervision, and case record audits.
- Identifying service delivery gaps and developing appropriate service linkages.
- Reviewing all resident complaints and incident reports and ensuring follow-up on all findings.
- Identifying and documenting staff development issues and ensuring staff completion of agency-mandated courses, core curriculum, and other indicated training.
- Ensuring program compliance with all relevant government regulations.
- Ensuring accurate and timely submission of all program statistics and reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social work or a related field required; Master’s Degree in social work preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of case management, assessment, counseling, and crisis intervention preferred.
- Supervisory experience in a case management setting is highly desired.
- Knowledge and understanding of family systems approach to practice preferred.
- Strong verbal, writing, and negotiating skills, with experience in advocacy and mediation.
- Strong organizational and documentations skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take initiative, be dependable and resourceful, and pay keen attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills to enable management of multiple priorities concurrently and in a time-sensitive manner.
- Valid US driver’s license a plus.
- Computer literacy, particularly with Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to provide evening and weekend coverage as needed.
EOE. A Drug Free Workplace.