Uplift Family Services
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Dec 27, 2019
||- n/a -
||- n/a -
||US - California - Lynwood
Clinician – Community based program with great training opportunities
We are California's largest and most comprehensive nonprofit behavioral health provider, serving more than 30,000 children and their family members annually. For youth that exit our programs, more than 90 percent are living in the community, staying in school and remaining out of trouble.
Our Mission: We do whatever it takes to strengthen and advocate for children, families, adults and communities to realize their hopes for behavioral health and well-being.
The Position: We are looking for full-time Clinician in Lynwood
• We offer Competitive Compensation and Benefits!
• As well as Clinical Supervision and Training Opportunities.
Salary Range: $49,920-$68,547.03 annually
Actual offers will be determined by the candidate's creditable years of experience in conjunction with internal equity considerations and based on the organization's current compensation practices.
• Master's Degree (MA/ MS) in Clinical Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Counseling or a closely related field required.
• One (1) year of supervised clinical experience with children required.
*BBS registered required
Uplift Family Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements ordinance 184652 Sec.189.04 (a)
• Bilingual communication skills in Spanish
*DMH and Evidence Based Practice trainings available!
*Clinical supervision available (individual and group).
Responsibilities:Click Here for the Full Job Description and to Apply Today!
• With limited supervision, provides comprehensive assessments, treatment planning, risk assessment, clinical interventions, case management, and coordination of therapeutic activities in the community.
• Ensures that documentation and maintenance of clinical records is completed per appropriate standards and regulations.
• Provides facilitation and support to enhance the efforts of youth and their families/caregivers in the design and implementation of evidence based treatment.
• This position works directly with children and adults.
Why Should You Apply?
• Generous Vacation Plan
• Paid Holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement
• 401k Matching
Have questions about this position or working at Uplift Family Services? Chat live with one of our recruiters by clicking the link below!
Look for a blue chat window that will pop up on the bottom right hand corner of the page.