Waymakers (formerly Community Service Programs, Inc.) is a well-established non-profit human services agency committed to helping individuals experiencing conflict and crisis make their way to a place of strength and stability. Celebrating more than 45 years of providing services in Orange County, Waymakers is comprised of 8 core programs assisting over 120,000 persons a year.
Learn more at www.WaymakersOC.org.
Schedule: Monday 8 am-5 pm, Tuesday-Thursday 8 am-12 pm.
Case Coordinator Assistant responsibilities include:
- Provide support for cases referred for mediation
- Determine if cases referred are appropriate for mediation and coordinate personnel and facility resources as required
- Assist with supervising, training, and evaluating interns and volunteers
- Mediate as needed
Case Coordinator Assistant requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in behavioral science or related field
- One year of related experience with supervision of volunteers, training, case intake or scheduling, and monitoring and maintenance of files
- Successful completion of DRPA mediation training
- Bilingual English/Spanish or English/Vietnamese preferred
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 15-20 Paid Leave Days (based on hours worked and years of service)
- Choice of pre-tax group health plans with generous employer contribution
- Medical (HMO), Dental (PPO), and Vision (PPO) Plans
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with 3% fully vested employer contribution plus 1% match
- Free $50,000 Basic Term Life/AD&D Insurance
- Free Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP)