Are you looking for a fun job working with children? Do you have experience with kids? Join us in our mission to serve children with autism!
Who We Are…
Acuity Behavior Solutions is a mission-driven organization. We serve children with autism in their homes, providing Applied Behavior Analysis. We’re growing and are looking for a positive, professional Behavior Interventionist!
What You'll Do…
· Seeking a part time, Behavior Interventionist to do behavior therapy/Applied Behavior Analysis in the homes of children with autism.
· ABA will include playing, teaching through play, and structured teaching of children with autism in a one-on-one setting.
· Our goal in ABA is to increase skills and decrease inappropriate behaviors of the children we work with.
· Therapy is frequently done in the homes of the children or after school programs
· Part of the position is working with your supervisor to collaborate and determine the best ways to improve the child’s skills and reduce inappropriate behaviors.
· We provide excellent paid training and ongoing supervision to all of our Behavior Interventionists
You'll Need to Have…
· Availability to work at least 3 of the afternoons Monday – Fridays, and weekends if desired
· The job includes teaching through play, so being fun is a part of the job!
· Must be dependable and have reliable transportation.
· This job requires: bending, standing up, manual dexterity to hand-write notes, running, lifting, and ability to work with young children.
· The position requires driving to the homes of the families.
· While there are some times when behaviors of the client make the position intense, it is a very rewarding and exciting career in which you have the opportunity to make a strong impact on the lives of individuals with autism.
· Ability to pass a background check - criminal background check will be conducted
· Ability to learn quickly - training will be provided
· Driver's license & valid auto insurance is required
· While there are some times when behaviors of the client make the position intense, it is a very rewarding and exciting career in which you have the opportunity to make a strong impact on the lives of individuals with autism!