Clinical Director - Inpatient Behavioral Health 255 - Federal Way
Founded in 1965 Telecare is a rapidly growing mental health care company dedicated to making a difference for our clients, the community, and our employees. We offer an array of mental health services to individuals with serious mental illness. We partner with public sector entities and behavioral health organizations and have over 122 programs and over 3,680 employees across the country. And were growing all the time! When you work at Telecare, you help to empower thousands of individuals every day in their journeys of recovery.
Telecare is proud to have been recognized By The Bay Area Business Times as the Best Place To Work In the Bay Area!
As a member of the Telecare family, Telecare operates the King County Evaluation & Treatment (E&T) Facility as a licensed 16-bed facility providing 24/7 intensive inpatient psychiatric treatment for individuals experiencing a mental health crisis. Individuals age 18 years or older who meet medical necessity criteria will be admitted on a voluntary or involuntary basis.
In this mid-level management position and under the direct supervision of the Administrator, the Clinical Director provides leadership, coordination, and clinical supervision to the multidisciplinary team(s) and/or program(s). Assists Administrator with quality improvement duties.
• Two (2) years post-graduate direct clinical experience in a mental health setting
• Must have experience working with mental health and substance use consumers, families and advisory boards
• Masters or higher degree in a Social Services type degree.
• One (1+) year in leadership role in relevant setting (inpatient or outpatient setting, as appropriate)
• Current licensure/registration as LCSW, LMFT, LMSW, RN, Ph.D./Psy.D. in the state of program operation (except for out-of-state applicants with existing licensure in good standing)
• Sensitivity to multi-cultural populations and issues
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be CPR, Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI), and First Aid certified on date of employment or within 60 days of employment and maintain current certification throughout employment
• Demonstrates the company mission, purpose, values, and beliefs in everyday language and contact with internal and external stakeholders
• In conjunction with the Administrator, acts as the clinical authority of the program and establishes clinical systems and standards of care
• Provides a safe, effective, and efficient implementation of direct care in accordance with established policies, procedures, and standards of care
• Plans, organizes, directs, and controls clinical services and is responsible for the administrative functioning of clinical services departments
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
Apply here: https://apptrkr.com/1737384