Clinical Director (Behavioral Health) - Shelton WA - Inpatient - 264
Telecare is proud to have been recognized By The Bay Area Business Times as the 13th Best Place To Work In the Bay Area for 2019!
The Telecare Shelton Evaluation and Treatment (E&T) center will provide intensive mental health and psychiatric treatment services in a secure, welcoming and respectful environment for adults experiencing an acute mental health emergency. Telecare currently operates E&T's in Thurston, Clark, Skagit, Grays Harbor, and Pierce counties, and looks forward to adding the Shelton community to our family.
We believe recovery starts from within, and that our job is to do whatever it takes to provide the support you need on the journey to recovery in a comfortable, structured environment. Our 16-bed facility includes wraparound support from a multidisciplinary staff who constantly engage with members to maintain a safe environment.
Opening Planned in December 2019 / January 2020
In this mid-level management position and under the direct supervision of the Administrator, the Clinical Director provides leadership, coordination, and clinical supervision to the multidisciplinary team(s) and/or program(s). Assists Administrator with quality improvement duties.
• Two (2) years post-graduate direct clinical experience in a mental health setting
• Must have experience working with mental health and substance use consumers, families and advisory boards
• Masters or higher degree in the Behavioral Health / Social Services arena
• One (1+) year experience in a leadership role in a relevant setting (inpatient or outpatient setting, as appropriate)
• Current licensure/registration as LCSW, LMFT, LMSW, Ph.D./Psy.D. in the state of program operation (except for out-of-state applicants with existing licensure in good standing)
• Sensitivity to multi-cultural populations and issues
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be CPR, Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI), and First Aid certified on date of employment or within 60 days of employment and maintain current certification throughout employment
• Demonstrates the company mission, purpose, values, and beliefs in everyday language and contact with internal and external stakeholders
• In conjunction with the Administrator, acts as the clinical authority of the program and establishes clinical systems and standards of care
• Provides a safe, effective, and efficient implementation of direct care in accordance with established policies, procedures, and standards of care
• Plans, organizes, directs, and controls clinical services and is responsible for the administrative functioning of clinical services departments
• Continually communicates with community partners and customers to ensure continuity of care for members served
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
Apply here: https://apptrkr.com/1737387