Olive Crest Academy gives you the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children & youth! Be a part of a collaborative environment working to empower students with Autism and Emotional Disturbance to succeed.
• Gain experience working with an at-risk population.
• Be a part of an individualized approach for students who are at risk of falling behind academically
• Learn techniques for working with students with behavioral challenges such as collaborative problem solving and positive behavior intervention support.
• Assist teachers in guiding students in the classroom.
• Transport students to and from school.
• Substitute teaching opportunities are available for qualified candidates.
Here at Olive Crest Academy we work as a community to ready students for lifelong success by offering a rich educational experience in an engaged, family-based learning environment. Help young people become successful learners--and productive members of the community--despite the roadblocks they have encountered. OCA has locations in Orange and Garden Grove, CA.