Licensed Clinical Social Worker - CPC|
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Dec 06, 2019
||US - California - Fairfield
Provides direct medical social work, counseling and case management services to North Bay patients and their families including triage, crisis intervention, warm hand-offs, biopsychosocial evaluations, treatment planning, brief treatment, and referral information. Develops, coordinates, and conducts prescreening protocol for CPC patients with co-occurring illnesses. Provides on call and acute care to CPC patients; working closely with care providers to address presenting issues. Works collaboratively with interdisciplinary team members and staff across the NorthBay Healthcare system. Regularly attends provider meetings, case conferences, and planning and development meetings. Assesses Center for Primary Care patients and develops a psychosocial plan of care within established timeline. Responds to all referrals in a timely manner. Monitors progress toward goals of plan of care. Facilitates behavioral healthcare integration with NorthBay psychology practice and CPCs to optimize patient health. Outreach to and collaboration with community-based resources to build community partnerships. Activities are consistent with the mission and values of NorthBay and in compliance with applicable regulations and NorthBay’s policies and procedures.
Education: Master of Social Work from a school of Social Work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
2. Licensure: California BBS Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).
3. Experience: Minimum of two year’s experience within the acute or primary health care setting or a community health setting. Experience with mental disorders and medical comorbidity preferred.
• Strong psychosocial assessment skills.
• Strong knowledge of medical diagnoses and concerns.
• Strong critical thinking skills.
• Skilled at working with patients and families coping with co-occurring illnesses and/or multiple stressors.
• Excellent follow through skills.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail required.
• Must be capable of sound and independent judgment and decision-making.
• Must have working knowledge of motivational theories, system theories, developmental theories, and group dynamics.
• Ability to work effectively with diverse populations, including those with respect to age, culture, ethnicity, and gender.
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
• Basic proficiency with word processing required; basic proficiency with databases strongly preferred.
• Spanish speaking strongly preferred.
5. Interpersonal Skills: The NorthBay Way is a set of value-based behaviors that are to be consistently demonstrated and role modeled by all employees that work at NorthBay Healthcare. The NorthBay Way principles consist of Caring, Communication, Collaboration, and Competence. Ability to build and maintain constructive relationships with patients, families, interdisciplinary team members, external service providers, System managers, and department staff – often within the context of competing interests – essential.
Name: Patty Dawson
Address: 4500 Business Center Drive
Country: United States